This 93-acre property offers stunning, 360-degree views of stately cedars, five ponds and surrounding mountains across the Mohawk Valley. The Cedars includes Cedar Lodge, a 16000+ square-foot main residence, a 5,500 square-foot guest bunkhouse, a Carriage guest house, five-stall Stable with apartment, small arena, an entertainment pavilion, two wine caves and large workshop with office — all with gorgeous copper roofs. Cedar Lodge has three floors of space built for entertaining and relaxation. With beautiful reclaimed wood paneling and mahogany plank flooring throughout, this luxurious space is the perfect mountain retreat. Inside, there are four large suites—three with fireplaces and two with kitchenettes—a grand hall, several kitchens, a conference room, wine room and multiple sitting and entertaining areas, including a Steinway Grand where Tony Bennett sang. Outside, there are covered porches, a gorgeous copper firepit focal point with circular seating, a full indoor / outdoor bar, and patio kitchen with a pizza oven. The 15-bed bunkhouse with Tequila bar and wine-making area and Carriage house well-appointed apartment offer additional space for guests or staff. Design and architecture for these mostly furnished structures were a collaboration of four talented, licensed professionals. The creative, thoughtful and fine craftsmanship of this unique offering has unlimited opportunities for fun with sprawling grounds that include five ponds, one stocked with rainbow trout, pastures for grazing, ATV trails, a tennis court and more. This mountainside retreat is perfect as an event space, boutique vacation getaway, or a private family compound. Arrive by jet and park it in your Nervino Airport hangar, 20 minutes away.
· 93.6 gated acres - seven parcels in Plumas County: APNs 133-120-021, 022, 023, 024; 133-240-14, 32; 133-250-003
· Also included - Nervino Airport Hanger, Lot #22, for small jet, about 20 minutes from subject property
· Hiking, riding – onsite or on adjoining Forest Service Land. Beautiful Cedars on West side of property.
· Five ponds landscaped with Yuba rock, one set up for emergency air service for fire abatement. One pond trout-filled. Original water rights for irrigation purposes date back to circa 1876. Six fire hydrants. Paddle board, swim, fish, sun bathe on large pond with two fire pits for nighttime star viewing.
· Pastures for grazing; water rights; spawning stream with 16 jumps (April & October); Wash Creek flows year-round; irrigation stream.
· Extensive rock walls, landscaped areas around improvements
· RV Pad with power; Tennis court with Ball Machine & Gallery seating; Ground-level Trampoline; Horseshoe pits; Frisbee Golf; Two wine caves with power; Propane and Diesel Tanks
· Pastures for grazing. Leased or for your own cows
· Utilities: Septic System; Private Well; Power – Plumas County Rural Electric
· Nearby Lakes Basin, Sierra Buttes and access to Pacific Rim Trail; five golf courses within 20 minutes; Historic Long-board skiing at Johnsville and quaint Graeagle shopping/dining close-by opportunities.
Cedar Lodge – Dennis Zirbel AIA; Krump Construction
· 16,350 sq.ft. with three floors, covered patios, scenic views from large windows, 2-car garage.
· Four bedroom suites: two on top floor each with fireplace, sitting area, covered balcony; two on lower level both with kitchenettes. (Six full and five half baths; several kitchens and kitchenettes.)
· Main level: Grand hall, Piano stage, several seating areas, dining areas, large commercial kitchen, screened porch, covered view porch, service elevator, main elevator, recreation room, full indoor/outdoor bar, three fireplaces – one a striking fire pit, his and hers powder rooms, patio kitchen with pizza oven, two open BBQs, propane grill, sink, dining area.
· Top Floor: In addition to large main master and guest suites, open sitting area with library, kitchenette, full bath and loft for additional sleeping.
· Lower Floor: In addition to two guest suites, hidden dining-conference room, adjoining service kitchen, pastry kitchen, wine room, spa room with massage, sauna/steam/bath, exercise room, laundry, 2 staff powder rooms, exterior powder room, storage, 2-car garage.
· Materials: Solid wood paneling of reclaimed doug fir, clear vertical gran doug fir, clear and knotty solid cedar, clear mahogany, clear and knotty pine and other types of traditional and exotic wood. Mahogany plank flooring most of upper level. Textured or stamped concrete on lower and main level, stained and sealed. Custom surface and suspended light fixtures. Interior doors (most 8’ high) and windows heavy clear mahogany with thick 2x casing. Plumbing fixtures primarily bronze, copper, stainless, chrome. Custom hammered handrails, staircases.
· State of art centralized and zone lighting system, security system, audio/video sound, hydronic geothermal heat.
· Fully furnished, including stocked bars
· Geothermal, hydronic heat
Carriage House – Sikora Architecture, Shelp Construction
· Studio above a two-car garage. Rustic Craftsman architecture; 768 sq. ft. living space. Beautiful construction circa 2004.
· Geothermal, hydronic heat
Bunk House – Sikora Architechture, Shelp Construction
· Two story with large area for wine/cider making. Beautiful construction circa 2005. 5,512 sf. total with 2,780 sf. of living area and 1,740 sf. of shop level. Suggested use for wine making with 120/240 power and loading dock.
· 15 bunk beds to sleep 18 including studio; elaborate Tequila Bar down; Jack Daniel’s Bar up; Kitchen up; Two fireplaces; office/game room;
· Geothermal, hydronic heat
Dining Pavilion – Shelp Constuction
· 20 x 40’ covered open structure completed 2010. Built-in kitchen including Viking BBQ, cooktop, 2 refrigerators.
Stable – Sikora Architecture, Shelp Construction
· Two story with 3,240 sf. 2,280 sf. on main with central drive-thru central aisle, eight stalls, office, bathroom, tack, storage;
Rubberized pavers over concrete slab for Stable floors.
· Upper loft area includes 252 sf. studio
· Eight paddocks adjacent stalls; adjacent 312 sf grooming shed
Round Pen – Sikora Architecture; Shelp Construction
· Completed 2007, 2,826 sf. 18” river rock retaining wall; circular wood ceiling 12’ to 25’ high at peak; gravel base covered in sawdust and sand. Adjoins stream
· Open space shop of 2,360 sf. and 384 sf. for office. Six 11’ metal roll up doors; concrete slab; covered walkway
· Small structure not of same construction quality as other buildings